By diggingaplotforone - 11/08/2012 23:47 - United States - Redlands

Today, I was digging in my lawn, trying to ignore the suspicious glances coming from my nosy fuckball of a neighbor. When he asked what I was doing, I replied with dripping sarcasm, that I was digging up the schoolkids I killed last year. Fifteen minutes later, the cops he called arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 175
You deserved it 9 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Plant drugs in his house and call the cops.

CoffeeChickBlows 13

couldn't be gardening, **** no, that'd be WEIRD

Comments

Whilst I can appreciate how annoying nosy neighbors can be, I'm going to go ahead and say YDI on this one. Not only have you probably now alienated yourself from further (if any) contact with your neighbors, but you have also wasted the time and effort of the police who could of been attending an armed robbery or an actual murder. I do hope you come off easy though - lesson learned.

No, the NEIGHBOUR is the one who wasted police time due to his lack of common sense/understanding of sarcasm/downright malicious behaviour. No one who actually had children buried in their lawn would admit to it. OP did not ask for his fucktard neighbour to waste police time.

ShadowDhampire 3

Your neighbor fails. Next time, say you're digging to China, knowing how gullible he is, he'll probably be trying it out himself; unable to come back out after digging to far.

BradTheBrony 19

I LOVE YOU I WANT TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE A FEMALE AND I'M A MALE AND SHUT THE **** UP BIOLOGY TEACHER I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY

BradTheBrony 19

I thought the joke was, "when you assume, you make an ass of u and me". (not bad grammar, the word is just not assyoume)

PYROxSYCO3 7

I would of said the same thing :3

Speaking as a police officer, we know that a shit-ton of calls we go on are complete and utter bullshit. But if that department's policy is anything like ours, a call for service is a call for service no matter how stupid it is. We have a nosy old bat that always calls in bullshit complaints but we have to go anyway. Of course that hasn't stopped me on a couple of occasions from telling her to mind her own business, either. Just her name and sound of her voice puts me in a frame of mind to punch her so I usually try to let someone else handle her so I won't get fired. But I swear on all that is holy the day I leave that department I'm going to round up every skateboarder at the park next to her house that she complains about so much and buy a shit load of toilet paper and help them TP her house. It's gonna look like the ******* North Pole after we're done. All she'll need is elves. Or if I win the lottery I'll just go over to her house and punch her in the mouth. So don't worry OP, the cops probably didn't want to be there any more than you wanted them to be.

andrewmemoirs 2

that is so incredibly awesome. I would have done the same...just imagine the cops face when they showed up to tell them what a waste of time your neighbor is. I have a very similar neighbor who thinks I graffiti his wall daily.

noisebox 1

That retard needs some of his own medicine how about lighting his house on fire with him in it, then blame it on the school kids.. Or throw rotten eggs at his house

Allow me to go against the grain here and ask; of all the things you could say you were digging up...why the bodies of children?

It's the least likely to be true. This is what sarcasm is for.

He's a ******* moron who cant understand sarcasm and should be charged.