By diggingaplotforone - 11/08/2012 23:47 - United States - Redlands

Today, I was digging in my lawn, trying to ignore the suspicious glances coming from my nosy fuckball of a neighbor. When he asked what I was doing, I replied with dripping sarcasm, that I was digging up the schoolkids I killed last year. Fifteen minutes later, the cops he called arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 175
You deserved it 9 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Plant drugs in his house and call the cops.

CoffeeChickBlows 13

couldn't be gardening, **** no, that'd be WEIRD

Comments

sbjess 8

Your neighbor needs to mind his own business. Asshats like that piss me off

JOcoco 14

No, no, no. This is time for the age-old-but-not-as-well-known-as-it-should-be line: "I told you so." Wait that's probably the neighbors line. I meant: "Assumptions, they make an ass of you and me."

mrsquiggles6900 5

Why the **** can't you say the ****? It's retarded how you guys say it:)

taylorrbaby333 6

Your comments are always the best lol.

I saw the cops coming up for a reply to that...he's a fuckball so I could see him trying to get you arrested...

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Dude. Rock on. Tell him his family is next.

Just have to say it! Gotta do it! YOLO!!!!! (gets shot by sniper) BOOM HEADSHOT!!! Sniper-"Yes, only once." Thumbs...Anyone?

It's usually a good idea to avoid child murder jokes with somone who doesn't know your humor.

In this case it has nothing to do with understanding OP's humour, simply having even a slight understanding of sarcasm, or failing that, basic common sense (as well as the 'ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer rule). If he had actually murdered schoolchildren, first and foremost he would not be admitting it. Secondly, although somewhat of an aside if he'd got away with it for a year why would he dig them up? Thirdly why would he be doing it in broad daylight? The neighbour is clearly an idiot, or malicious. I actually hope he's an idiot otherwise he just deliberately wasted police time and kept them away from where they would actually be needed. In which case i do hope he is charged with wasting police time!