By jimmy - 19/08/2011 21:57 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was diagnosed with crabs. I lost my virginity to my wife, and have never had sex or any sexual contact with anyone but her in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 162
You deserved it 4 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds fishy...wait that was a lame pun. That sucks though man.

you do realize you can get crabs other ways than just sex right?

Comments

Banana_Pancakes6 0

That would only work if his or his wives name was Patty...

hmmm her name is now patty, do you hear that jimmy your wife's name is now patty. that is all.

SerenaSerenadex3 13

In bikini, rather 'boxer' bottom because OP is a male.

My health teacher got crabs from a dorm bed, or so he claims... But anyways, you can get it other ways than sex

Why would your teacher announce that he has crabs to the class?

I think he considered it a teachable moment

Well look at the bright side crabs isn't forever

You should be like "I just got diagnosed with crabs, and unless you tell me the truth i will bring a real crab and put it on you"

higgy6969 7

Holy shit that has to be one of the worst comments ever posted. Are you in 6th grade this year?

Don't hate on sixth graders :P. They can come up with better stuff than that.

slipperyeyebrow 0

I got gonorrhea and I'm not whining. hey, I'm so generous I share it.

juanitad 3

Your damn nasty.....thank god I'm married and my husbands scared of me.

perdix 29

Your wife was just trying to bring in some experience into your sex life. I'll bet ******* your ignorant, boring, prudish ass must be as dull as dirt. Let her learn the reverse cowgirl and ball-sucking and you'll be happy with the results if you don't ask too many questions.