By jimmy - 19/08/2011 21:57 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was diagnosed with crabs. I lost my virginity to my wife, and have never had sex or any sexual contact with anyone but her in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 163
You deserved it 4 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds fishy...wait that was a lame pun. That sucks though man.

you do realize you can get crabs other ways than just sex right?

Comments

aiden1980 5

What a loser, try before you buy!

ashhxoxo 14

"don't let anyone tell you shaving your pubic hair will get rid of crab infestation!" Words of wisdom from Mrs. Man. Thanks scary movie. :)

Sounds like she likes to get around, grab some butter OP and dig in.

I feel like being "diagnosed" with crabs is the wrong way to phrase it. It won't kill you. Stop at the pharmacy and have a long talk with the missus. Count yourself lucky: my stepfather got crabs in his eye after a friend of his borrowed his underwear and returned them without washing them first. Stepdad scratched his junk, then rubbed his eye, and wound up in a medical journal.

sharleerose 4

IF I were to let someone use my underwear, I'd let them keep the underwear. Much less wear them if I did take them back especially if I didn't wash them myself! I guess it's a little different for girls but still there's so much wrong with what you said. Smh.

At least it is pretty easy to get rid of!!! You're lucky she doesn't have AIDS or something worse!

Common misbelief: crabs (pubic lice) cannot be spread through contact with toilet seats and rarely with an infested person's bed linens, towels, or clothes. Shave! Sorry mate.

That's cool you waited, it's rare for guys to have that kind of commitment nowadays, it really sucks your wife didn't do the same = / fyl

What makes you think you got them from her?Ignorance?There are many non sexual ways to catch crabs.If I were you,I would be saying sorry and checking where I have been.Unless of course you caught her cheating too.Then just kick her ass to the curb.

dmyers60 7

who invited crabs to the party??? oh yea your wife did