By ideserveit - 28/05/2016 22:10 - Finland

Today, I was cuddling with my boyfriend after a fight. I told him the reason I was so irritable is because I'm on my period. He yelped in disgust and nearly fell out of bed. Good to know I'm dating a man-child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 013
You deserved it 1 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand why some people are so skittish about periods. Maybe it's because I'm a female and I have to deal with it, but some people seem to overreact.

Comments

Wow. You boyfriend freaked out about the idea of a period? It's like someone combined a six year old boy and the worlds most extremely ******-phobic gay man.

metalcrazed 21

He probably freaked out because he has a blood phobia. As a person with a different phobia comments like this make it 100 times worse WE DON'T CHOOSE TO FREAK OUT it happens and it can be really hard to control.

metalcrazed 21

Also gay men aren't afraid of ****** homophobe.

You literally just posted two comments, one saying "people have phobias don't get mad," the other saying "these people can't possibly have phobias, homophobe." There was nothing saying all gay guys are scared of vaginas, just that it's a possibility there's a gay guy with that specific phobia.

just like a good portion of us females dint choose to menstruate?

You shouldn't blame everything on your period, though. Don't be a bitch on your periods = not fighting with everyone. Mutual respect. Periods don't make you that pissy.

Look I get what you're saying, but saying periods don't make you that pissy is invalidating to people whose hormones go out of whack. Just because your periods are stable doesn't mean everyone else's is.

ft68998 6

A period is not an excuse to act bitchy and irritable.

#50 Don't know, a week of pain, discomfort, sickness is pretty good reason in my book to be irritable.

Koizumiii 23

My 15 year old boyfriend reacts waaaaaaay better than that

Ew a teenager with maturity!!! Wtf is wrong with you?

metalcrazed 21

The ewww was a joke because she didn't state her age before saying she had a 15 year old boyfriend she could be 32.

Ok metalcrazed. I think I see your problem as to why everything you posts gets down voted. You make these wild assumptions without any prior evidence and just immediately assume you're right. And in every case I've seen: be it the running from the dog thing, my comment, this comment, etc. you are wrong. You know nothing about any of the scenarios but act like you're God in the sense you know it all. Every heard of the phrase: "Don't assume. You'll make an (ass) out of (u) and (me)." Perhaps you should take it into consideration.

Men will eat straight up ass and stick their tongue in there, but as soon as it comes to periods they get grossed out. 10/10

If he has hemophobia then he kinda has all rights to yelp and get out of bed with you, he can't help having a fear of blood..

Most people with that phobia have to see or smell the blood to trigger a reaction. If someone is triggered by the mere mention of blood they need to see health care professional to help with that.

my guy loves cuddling with me on my period. he knows it makes me feel better

JillianJuneBug 39

Being on your period may make some people act a little irritable but remember that it's no excuse to treat people rudely