By fuck.jpg.bmp.gif.rar.zip.shit - 12/10/2013 20:28 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I was cuddling my new boyfriend, when he went in to kiss me for the first time. Sadly, I reflexively kneed him in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 451
You deserved it 14 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Redoxx_fml 22

How do you have that as a reflex?

Rule 34 dictates that some guys are into that! You might be lucky, OP!

Comments

I don't think he'll try to kiss you again... the message that you gave him says "GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME!"

I haven't logged into this site for a long time...but I felt I needed to here for 2 reasons. Number 1 is to ask, how the hell does that become your reflex for someone trying to kiss you? Number 2, I could not stop cracking up at OP's username. The .shit got me.

strohm89 3

Wow is your name Rachel and your cuddle buddy Joey. And are you friends.

If he's new what happened to the old boyfriend? Abuse from him or too much reflexes on your part?

Yes OP, we want to know how you got this "reflex"..either you've done it many times before in order for it to become a "reflex" (for what reason we do not know) or you're just a jerk who's into using excuses to knee a guy's jewels....

Why do people say to "grow a pair" when they want someone to toughen up? The slightest nudge to a guy's pair seems to result in excruciating pain. People should say "grow a ******" instead, they can take a pounding! Betty White said something like that. :)

cheyenne7517 1

Maybe lay off the self-defense courses? Just a little bit.