By Anonymous - 03/03/2012 03:05 - United States

Today, I was chatting to my brother on Skype. Out of the blue, and just as I read the punchline to a hilarious joke, he said his girlfriend had been cheating on him. I couldn't stifle my side-splitting laughter, and he's been ignoring my calls since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 869
You deserved it 10 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't even take the time to simply have a conversation?

RochelleRedvines 8

You read jokes while video chatting?

Comments

I really want to hear this joke that made you laugh so hard. Normally when I find something funny I just give a little smile and "hmph"

2ndSucks 15

I don't understand why you couldn't have a one-on-one conversation without reading jokes. Talking really is underrated nowadays.

wait it's not. gimme a second to duck before the firing line of thumbs down starts...

2ndSucks 15

There's an edit button for that. Unless you're on the app, in which case, I suggest you duck.

There's an edit option on the app I use...

Is there one on the app for droids? 'Cause I don't see it...

omarzrgz 3

I like listening to people's problems :); try telling him the joke?

You can read jokes on your own time. I don't see why you would distract yourself when you're having a conversation with someone. Jerk.

nofearjenshere 12

You're a jerk. I know. You're a jerk. I know. Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. Jerk.

desireev 17

Girl, you ain't neva lie! But ay, do me a favor.. Call me jerk one more time!

Sesame street jokes during video chats? Hmm...

Pay more attention when talking to your brother.

people cheat. you feel like shit. that's life. forgive your sister, brah.

Op, tell your brother when he gets out of the shower to swing his hips back and forth, so his penis hits against his thighs and makes a funny clapping noise. I know that always cheers me up when I'm feeling down.

uh... lean forward, and thrust back and forth so your boobs make the same sound? might work if they're big...

GoW_Chick 14

Or you could try to do that butt clap thing the girls do in clubs, I've tried but this white girl just doesn't have enough junk in the trunk to pull it off successfully.

I guess he just didn't understand that when you said LOL you meant Lots Of Love.

People don't actually say "laugh out loud" or "el oh el" when they laugh in real life... At least I hope they don't.

Some do. It makes you want to slap them, trust me.