By iprobablyhaveherpes - 20/10/2010 04:47 - Australia

Today, I was casually looking through my girlfriend's phone while she got ready, though she made me promise not to. To my confusion, I discovered that she had me listed as 'Saturday' in her contacts. There was also a Thursday, Friday and Sunday listed. I only ever see her on Saturdays. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 971
You deserved it 11 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is where you simply switch up all those numbers and have her basically reveal it to everyone herself.

KVKdragon 26

ouch. maybe you should dump her. looks pretty clear that she has other weekly hookups besides you. if you do though, don't mention the phone. otherwise, you'll be at fault and seem like the insensitive one to others.

Comments

Sober1128 9

you should surprise her and show up on Friday

damn as he'll I guy each tell spoilt brat

kayPandastyle 15
Scififreak339 0

lol call all the others and make an evil scheme *cackles maniacally* XD

take a screen shot (assuming it's an iPhone) and text it to the others. or better yet, take pictures of you sexing and text those.

I kinda love the name you put, OP, lol.

You Shouldn't have looked through her phone in the first place YDI!

Seriously? Firstly, it's his girlfriend, so it's in my opinion that there should be a 'no secrets' rule anyway. Secondly, she cheated on him with at least 3 other guys. Hadn't he looked through her phone, he would've never known and wasted his time on her.

I agree with everybody who has said switch the numbers. I would start with Mon and Tues..next week do Thurs and Fri. Keep ut up for a bit until she catches on..or rats out her daily endeavors to all the other guys. Once that is done..switch all the numbers to yours. In the meantime find yourself a casual fling and don't have sex with the bitch when you see her on Saturdays.