By Anonymous - 13/04/2012 10:32 - United States - Singapore

Today, I was bragging about how I had lost 10 pounds. Grinning, I pulled my shirt up and tried to show how big my jeans were on me. Instead, the button flew off my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 854
You deserved it 30 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Maybe you should lay off the skinny jeans

TheDrifter 23

10 lbs lighter and your pants are still too small? I shudder at the mental image of the muffin top you used to sport.

Comments

That's why you dont do the things you see on the television!

lol that's great. Sucks for you, but it's humorous.

sportcrazychick4 7

Why does everyone assume she is fat? People are so rude! Keep up the good work.

Probably because buttons are popping off her trousers.

cherryblossom14 7

Because buttons don't normally pop off pants that actually fit. I'm not saying she's fat, but maybe she should buy pants that actually fit

sportcrazychick4 7

I've actually had my button come off and I am not fat.... Hmmm or am I?!

MissHayleyJames 7

If they're cheap pants, buttons can easily pop off even if they fit. Walmart pants are guaranteed to lose a button or have the zipper break.

How come everyone assumes that the pants were too small? Maybe the button was just loose.

AnimalLover1031 8

OP probally would have said that on the FML, if that was the case.

AnimalLover1031 8

Hehe yea very ironic :p but gratz on loosing wait ^^

53: Please for the love of God tell me you know the difference between 'losing, loosing' and 'wait, weight'.

hateevryone 14

You should have not bragged, now you look like a big douche bag! Stay off the fries, you'll have a grand surprise. Also, keep your shirt down and don't go for the bk crown. You'll lose weight fast and this will be a thing of the past.