By Anonymous - 13/04/2012 10:32 - United States - Singapore

Today, I was bragging about how I had lost 10 pounds. Grinning, I pulled my shirt up and tried to show how big my jeans were on me. Instead, the button flew off my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 854
You deserved it 30 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Maybe you should lay off the skinny jeans

TheDrifter 23

10 lbs lighter and your pants are still too small? I shudder at the mental image of the muffin top you used to sport.

Comments

OP, I'll let you in on a little secret. It is much more satisfying to keep quiet about your weight loss, and let others notice it, than to point it out to them.

Out of curiosity if you lost 10 pounds and your button flew off how did you fit in these pants before?

This comment is made so much better by the fact that OP is a woman xD

cherryblossom14 7

Are you sure you lost 10 pounds? Unless you had a cheap pair of pants or something.

Wicked361 8

My friend does this and it's really annoying YDI for bragging...

trollierthanthou 1

ah hhaha sucks for you OP. Kind of ironic. Even with my tightest jeans if i lost ten lbs they would be falling off of me. So either you did not lose as much as you thought you did or Karma bit you on the arse for bragging.

trollierthanthou 1

well actually don't you think that if her scale hated her it would say she gained like forty lbs instead of telling her she lost ten? And for some people, it's not their fault completely. I myself, have been a bit overweight my entire life. I have an hypoactive thyroid and metabolism issues. Not to say i don't have junk food every now and then, like anybody else. But i don't really eat alot, like two meals a day. And it is mostly healthy. I also do aerobics and yoga. But I have never really been a healthy weigt.

Sorry to say but you know nothing about human metabolism if you say you're fat and you only eat 2 meals a day. There is a reason you are fat. Your body is trying to store. In cave man days, food wasn't always readily available so our bodies stored what they could to help us survive. When you say you only eat 2 meals a day, it BETTER be all healthy! If not, that's like saying half my intake is junk food. "Yeah, 50% of what I eat a day is junk food." Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Break those 2 meals a day into 6. I bet you'll lose weight when you do. Love your username though!

trollierthanthou 1

and twelve you are really nice you only care about whats on the inside most people are just the opposite.