By NotYourLady - 04/09/2009 06:23 - Canada

Today, I was babysitting a boy who was 11 years old. He told me that he loved me and wanted to be my boyfriend. I told him that I think he is a really great kid but I'm 17 so it would never work out. He said okay. When his parents came home he told them that I hit him and started crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 918
You deserved it 3 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a mamas boy. You wouldn't want him anyways. Even if he was older.

Shoulda tried to explain it to the parents, if they wouldn't believe him, then the best thing would be to walk up to the kid, and hit him for real then say "There, now i hit him"

Comments

That's the best trick I've heard since sexual harassment became uncool.

Trollkiller 0

fmyylife? how can I jog I don't even know how to spell jog

whatsmccraken 0

Next he's going to going to pull his pants down and say, "spank me, I've been a naughty lil' ******."

98% of the so-called FML's these days belong on MLIA.

Are you kidding me? There's no way the parents would have believed her, which potentially leads to: loss of money for the night, permanent loss of work from those parents, and depending on how badly they overreact, loss of work from other parents as well.

I say do it. Atleast there will be another PedoBear, but his time its Mrs. PedoBear!

i_is_a_tr00l 0

Troolkiller rapes puppies! :O

sublime93 0

Stomp on the little ****** and run out of there

danz123 7

weird, what you should've done is said he was hell when you were babysitting him, take your money, start to walk to the door, but turn around and say i was watching crime watch, they were talking about signs of stalkers and your son is showing all the signs of becoming one. slam the door shut and walk away after that.