No way

By Anonymous - 01/05/2013 18:41 - United States - Downey

Spicy
Today, my bathroom flooded. I frantically cleaned my apartment as fast as I could before the plumber arrived. Everything was finally clean when I let him in. It wasn't until after he finished that I noticed I'd left my anal beads in the shower. There's no way he didn't notice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 867
You deserved it 58 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He didn't ask to clean your pipes too did he?

Sounds like the start of a porno. Plumber arrives, you realize you don't have enough cash to pay him. You ask if there's another payment mode and voila, anal beads conveniently appear.

Comments

Don't worry, he was probably distracted by the 9-inch ***** you left in the toothbrush holder.

Are you kidding me? So what if a complete stranger sees that? It's not like you have to face him everyday.

Looks like 31 people think that it's not gross!

So far 6 people think you're gross though

Nah 89, we just think your desire to be #1 wasn't quite matched by your creative talents. But seriously - was it all that you hoped and dreamed?

Oh, yeah... Totally gross. That's why I make sure to move mine whenever we have--- oh, uhhh... Yeah, nevermind. *discreet cough*

7yzzFML 17

@1 -_- how is it gross? Please do tell us. Especially considering she uses it in the SHOWER. Are you just some kind of prude, is that it?

He's a plumber, I'm sure hes seen it all already. Just laugh it off.

At least he didn't leave his own anal beads behind.

He didn't ask to clean your pipes too did he?

Dusty_Busters 15

All of you are geniuses. Except for #95.. He's doin own thing over there...

Justy101 23

142 - #95 was referring to a previous FML

7yzzFML 17

@95 hahahah i remember that FML! and 142 you are a fool

The only thing I would expect next is some bad acting and corny music

Sounds like the start of a porno. Plumber arrives, you realize you don't have enough cash to pay him. You ask if there's another payment mode and voila, anal beads conveniently appear.

kultyre 7

Hopefully he just thought they were pearl necklaces.

Llamacod 11

Or maybe he was hoping to give her a pearl necklace.

speaking I've seen anal needs the size of a tennis ball I doubt he would assume its a pearl necklace

shaww 28

nasty.. but it's none of his business anyways.

Cusefan5 6

Ydi, why do you wear anal beads?

Because anal stimulation is highly pleasurable for many people?

allforyoux3 25

Oh my God, 71. Your picture just adds to your comment.

She drapes them on her ass whenever it has low self esteem. What do you think they're for? jfc.

you went full retard... never go full retard

7yzzFML 17

@10 Woww. One, you dont bloody wear them, you shove them up your arse to pleasure either your prostate or the vaginal wall. Two, she does it because it pleasures her, and she likes to feel good, and shes not a prude like you, and its her business, so shutup.