By Nope - 26/06/2015 21:46 - United States - Healdsburg

Today, I was at the market when a guy started telling the man I was with how "curly-haired women are an adventure," saying what he would do to a woman like me. He was talking to my father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 376
You deserved it 1 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully your father defended you OP. That's pretty indecent of that man to say that about you.

That must have been quite the adventure itself.

Comments

That must have been quite the adventure itself.

Wow some people are so creepy. I hope your dad said something to him.

No words were spoken that day. As the foolish mortal stood no chance against his new, terrifying opponent. Later that day, the man's body was found 6 feet under in a remote forest along the countryside.

RedPillSucks 31

not sure Why the thumbs down. this would flash cross my mind if someone said this about my daughter in my presence

I'm trying to figure out who it was more awkward for. You or your Dad.

JustinJK 21

Did your dad demolish his face?

If the dad is a member of DADD that would be a given.

Forget her dad! I would have bashed his face myself

Hopefully your father defended you OP. That's pretty indecent of that man to say that about you.

I don't get why some men say stuff like that. Did he expect the guy (your father) to agree and laugh about it with him? Or did he just want the crap beaten out of him? No guy would be ok with a guy talking like that about the girl he's with, whether girlfriend, friend, sister, or daughter. He's an idiot.

How incredibly awkward. It's so tasteless to say something like that in general, much less to find out you are saying that to a man about his daughter. I'm sure everyone was comfortable with that conversation!

JustinJK 21

That would a pussy ass father. feel sad for that hypothetical child.