Tsk Tsk

By whatiswrongwiththeworld - 14/07/2017 13:01

Today, I was told off by a random woman who said that I should be ashamed of myself for dating such an older man. I was having dinner with my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 907
You deserved it 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leviathene 34

People like that are the worst. Regardless of whether that was your father or your partner, a stranger doesn't have any right to butt into your business.

It's a sad world that we live in when we can't even go out for dinner with our fathers without being wrongly accused of dating them.

Comments

It's a sad world that we live in when we can't even go out for dinner with our fathers without being wrongly accused of dating them.

Srabear 16

I've had this happen before kinda insulting to both you and you're dad. Its sucks.

Leviathene 34

People like that are the worst. Regardless of whether that was your father or your partner, a stranger doesn't have any right to butt into your business.

I've had this happen with my dad before. Someone thought we were a gay couple because we went to the gym together a lot, and because we don't look alike (I'm adopted, I'm black and he's white). At least he was actually cool about it, though.

Tell her you’re going to make him pay for the whole meal and he has zero chance of getting any from you. Then, laugh maniacally!

Welcome to the Land of SJW! (Also known as hell!)

Kenwhataburger 4

With your dad or your daddy??

I hope one of you told that woman to **** off and mind her own business. I can't stand people who think that they have the right to butt into other people's business like that.

D-MacOPsquad 15

And she should be ashamed of herself for being a judgemental **** and not minding her own damn business!

Tracy Cannon 5

When I first got divorced I was living with my dad and my infant daughter while my mom lived elsewhere still trying to sell their house. Our neighbor was convinced my dad and I were married and he was cheating on me with my mom as he went to see her every weekend. Some people need to learn to mind their own business and those that don't can be fun to mess with.