By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 02:35 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, in the bathroom. I noticed a pregnancy test in the trash can. He lives alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 505
You deserved it 3 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#50, if you're going to correct other people, at least use correct spelling. You're just making yourself look like a bigger ass THAN her.

Comments

You never know. He may be a bit clueless or he is going to be a mother! Then you can wear the pants... You go out with a fake mustache and come home to him with an apron on worrying about you... then you crack a beer to watch sports while he bitches about emotional neglect... Falalala...

**** THAT! Mother ******!!! I'd be so f-ing pissed! Was it positive or negative? (like it matters!!!)

akd1v 0

32 I was thinking the same thing

you might aswell just say it rather than saying "f-ing", I mean you already said it 2 other times.

MelissaElectrik 0

Maybs ya boy does drugs and took it himself. I had a friend take like 3 pregnancy tests when he was ripped, in hopes one would be positive haha.

billyXcore 0

Well, you can't really jump to conclusions. It could be a sister, cousin, or friend who has use his bathroom to take the test. It just so happens that I took a pregnancy test at my male friend's house (it was positive, the child is of course my husband's, and i'm now 15 weeks) and I kept the test

Why? Why take it at 'a male friend's house?' Why not take it at your own house if you are still with your husband. Even if hubby is an agoraphobic who never leaves the house you should be able to score 5 minutes to yourself in the necessary. I am usually on board with different sex platonic relationships; but, something about this stinks.

If you don't want someone to know you're afraid you're pregnant, and that male friend is your closest friend? What if he's a brother? Or cousin? The closest person at the time? The only person you could get in touch with? There are plenty of reasons to use a male friend's bathroom to test for a pregnancy test, without there actually being a possibility that they're the father after all.

Petunia888 13

114, you are my hero for being able to use good grammar. =)

duh haha! Has anyone seen the episode of Friends where Chandler and Joey use up all of Monica's ovulation sticks ?

Jerry! Jerry! I'll gladly attend the taping of that particular episode, but I gotta drop my IQ about 20 points first. Please excuse me, I gotta see a marathon of the Cleveland show, listen to some Jonas Brothers, and watch the movie 2012.

zbennett 0

I believe he was being sarcastic.. :(

rdkorud13 0