By RedFace - 05/04/2011 14:06 - United States

Today, I was at a band concert with 500 other people. The song they were performing stopped, and I loved it so much I stood up and clapped. Everyone stared, while I slowly realized the song wasn't over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 121
You deserved it 35 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

muchagente 5

no, i've been there: op was the only one who knew the song was over. the band started playing again to avoid an awkward situation when they saw that no one clapped. except one.

HarmonyChord 0

Don't worry I'm sure those 500 other people didn't even notice, except that they did. Sucks for you!

Comments

Why clap? Didn't you notice others weren't? Get that ***** out of your ass and pay attention to your surroundings.

notquite69 0

You love the song so much you're the only one that doesn't know it.

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

band concert. not concert. band concert as in clarinets and flutes and stuff.

Sprocket 5

Hint: if they are turning the page, it isn't over.

emmanizzer 6

better hint: if the conductor's hands and band member's instruments are still up, don't clap.

Sprocket 5

Even better hint: If they have a pulse, don't clap OP because you obviously won't be able to tell it's over till they are dead.

Even better hint (x10)= don't go to any more concerts because you'll never get your timing right, stay home and save yourself the embarrassment....kthnxbai !

even better hint c c c c c c c comb c c c com combo breaker

even better hint c c c c c c c comb c c c com combo breaker

muchagente 5

no, i've been there: op was the only one who knew the song was over. the band started playing again to avoid an awkward situation when they saw that no one clapped. except one.

Mcgirr13 0

oh, that mustve sucked, but u were the only NICE one to clap

perdix 29

Was that the Charlie Sheen show? I hear there are very few applauders.

I think everybody is just mad jelly of him even if he's insane he's still making more money than you

AKALurch 0

well if u love it so much u should have known If it was over or not lol

man_in_black08 28
houstontxmex 0

Well of course you gave them a standing ovation and cheered like a maniac...who wouldn't?! That clarinet section was INSANE, and the trombones were KILLIN it! I spoozed myself just thinking about it!!!!

you stood up and clapped??? what a lame concert