By ParkerRommel - 27/01/2012 03:22 - United States

Today, I was apparently tired enough to spray silly string under my armpits rather than deodorant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 942
You deserved it 6 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do you keep your silly string with your hygienic products?

GoW_Chick 14

You just made an everyday mundane thing more fun! :D

Comments

monamonkey 4

Wait, after Silly Stringin' one armpit...you still proceeded to do the other?! Nice.

Yes! I thought same thing lol. Very good question!

RedPillSucks 31

Well, that would have been silly to walk around with silly string under one armpit

Aww, too bad OP, Because of course silly string belongs in your bathroom.

Who said the deodorant was in the bathroom? Some people keep it in their bedrooms, where silly string could also be kept. Maybe it was on a dresser.

I suppose my only question is - who, in what world even owns silly string!? Let alone stores it conveniently RIGHT next to their deodorant in the exact same place!?!?!? LOL! YDI!

I also, keep my silly string next to my deodorant ..

luckyd880 12

Armpit"s"? As in plural. Haha. It took you to the second one to realize it was not deodorant? Hahaha

ha ha ha I know right, OP didn't realize until their girlfriend was all like "WTF is up with your armpit hair lol

thesaracarrow 2

Actually it would be armpits not armpit's. The armpits aren't owning anything, except for silly string

mmjluvi 1

Bad thing is silly string actually smells bad FYL

Damn OP, I bet your armpits look like bird nests.

slushybox 9

You keep your silly string next to your deodorant?

bubo_fml 10

Sounds like you need to BAN Silly String from your bathroom. You have to be a RIGHT GUARD to defend against such thoughtless behavior. However, if you need to get tough, why not ask for support from your friends OLD SPICE or BRUT 33? Just hop in your car, shift the SPEED STICK & drive over to the drug store, before your girl gives you the AXE for bein' so damn funky!

Carbonation 0

The old spice and brut 33 part didn't even make sense.

GoW_Chick 14

Old spice and brut 33 are the tough guys names.

Carbonation 0

I know, but the right guard and speed stick were a play on words. Old spice and brut 33 were said just to use other names :)

52 - let me tell you a SECRET, it was a funny comment nonetheless.

Well done, bubo. But I have to agree that the inclusion of old spice and brut was a little forced.