By Anonymous - 16/10/2015 13:31 - United States

Today, I walked into the restroom at work to see my boss standing at the urinal, pissing like a toddler. He had his pants around his ankles, ass fully exposed. Now I'm never going to be able to take anything he says seriously. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 322
You deserved it 1 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

*Boss turns around, lifts up pants and nods* "Ass you were."

The real question is, did he see that you saw him?

Comments

marcus903 17

That ain't nothing, I remember back when I was in high school, I had to use the bathroom and saw that one of our special needs sstudents was peeing the same way the OP's boss was peeing. To make things a little more interesting, I once walked in the bathroom to see that one of our special needs students was taking a crap with the stall door open. I mean, I cant believe the parents never gave these kids any form of potty training. I cant imagine what my peers felt when they saw someone taking a dump with the stall open. Not trying to discriminate, just saying.

They sound potty trained since they are not using diapers. They just weren't great at the details of using the potty.

Adree 15

Hi, I work with people with special needs and w

Adree 15

Hi, I work with people with special needs and one reason we have our clients pee with the door open is because many of them have siezure disorders, and we have to stay with them, or if something happens they can yell out. In fact our client bathrooms don't have doors, just curtains. So if we need help or they need help it's easier for us to get to them or call out to another staff. if they use the staff bathroom (like when their bathrooms are all occupied) a staff member needs to be with them in the bathroom or standing with the door open but covering the opening to give them their privacy. Also a lot of my clients don't like confined spaces, or not having space around them, so that's another possibility.

One guy is always like that...and you found him...

I hope u made sure he saw that u saw him!! U can use that!! Then again if he was just standing there like that.. Ass exposed.. He's probably so socially stupid he doesn't even know there was anything wrong with that.

I have had similar situation with some special needs kids at my high school and I'm just not using that bathroom anymore.

I'm no professional when it comes to urinals but isnt one just supposed to pull it out of the hole ?? ?

people in suits do that sometimes so the splashback doesn't get on their clothes

people in suits do that sometimes so the splashback doesn't get on their clothes

I'd be more worried about the inevitable pee on the floor than any splash back..

bad_boyfriend 10

I would have stood right next to him at the next urinal and done the exact same lol