By Username - 21/03/2012 17:10 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, my boss recognized my shoes under the stall wall and had a conversation with me while we were both taking a dump. I had severe diarrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 401
You deserved it 2 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good work on those reports today, Johnso-- HNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the liquidshit man!

Comments

Good work on those reports today, Johnso-- HNNNGGGGGGGGGG

I pity the OP for having the diarrhea. I pity the boss for having to listen to it.

^I pity the fool! Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

digitaljunky 5
beccaishereyay 11

Would you rather have him sit there and listen to you shit?

FMLshark 12

5: I also pity the boss for having to smell it.

babykillaseason 0

Just the word "shit" comming out of a girls mouth is gross... I try to trick myself into thinking girls dont shit.

I don't understand how there's people who feel so compelled to talk while doing their business. Especially when it's a stranger. Actually I'm not sure which is worse.

You must've had the ***** after that, or before.

Yea #2 because that makes so much sense.

#2 that was one of the worst attempts at being funny that I've seen a while. But keep your chin up you'll get em next time

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Of course he had the ***** before that! Terrible sense of humor.

You should have runs, um, run out of there.

Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the liquidshit man!

Pixxio_O 11

That awkward moment when OP's boss starts to beatbox to 15's song..

The_Troller 14
shanemaximo 7

Yeah, cuz beat boxing is way weirder than sparking up a grunt-filled conversation with its own odor battle going on.

coletrain11 5

I'm sorry, but this pun has been overused like crazy. Give it a rest.

olpally 32

He's a newbie... Cut him some slack... He'll learn in due time hopefully to not use that pun again... but for now, thumb him down :D as for op, can't do much about that...

^ At least in your profile you admit you make shitty jokes....gotta cut you some slack for that.

Nope, its completely normal workplace behavior /:U

crazychick1269 7

I think it's more awkward than weird

babykillaseason 0

Your career has really gone down the drain...

You should made a loud grunting noise and I bet he would have gotten the message, and stopped talking to you...

Or he would've gotten the message that he was constipated .-.

KiddNYC1O 20

I'm pretty sure loud grunting noises come along with severe diarrhea...

Pixxio_O 11

How did that one way conversation go for you OP?..