By lollipopgreen - 01/10/2011 12:33 - United States

Today, I walked into a gas station to get a bag of chips. Upon moving towards the counter to pay, I noticed the cashier had what looked like a golf ball stuffed in his cheek. I said to him in a joking manner, "That's a huge pinch of dip!" His reply, "It's mouth cancer." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 618
You deserved it 51 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NoNotTheFace 8

At least you didn't make fun of him badly. It's not like you would know, right? "God must love you. He gave you a third ball."

ThatLooksSticky 16

Well...he probably has mouth cancer because of all the dip he's um, chewed? Sucked? Whatever you do with dip.

Comments

minamail25 7

That's what happens when you chew dip!!!!!!

TraceCase_ 19

You're as bad as the OP with that assumption! You can get oral cancer from smoking, alcohol, the sun, HPV, ect...

ramboman19 8

So? 24 was just speaking for Dip.

stilettex33 5

It's still rude to have said anything.

You didn't know. Why wouldn't he have gotten that removed? It's scary how many different types of cancer is out there. ***I have to say, I am a tad bit curious if him doing dip is the reason he got it though.

I was wondering the same. It's possible that smoking, dipping, etc. was what caused him to get mouth cancer, but I don't want to jump to conclusions because cancer is never really a definite thing (eg. breast cancer, prostate cancer).

I remember you once saying your mom was fighting breast cancer.... Mine is too.): I hope your mom is doing better than mine. Funny thing is, my mom is a health freak and still ended up with cancer. I guess something are in the genes but still think some things can be prevented.(:

marpay 11

If he works at a gas station it's highly possible that he doesn't have insurance or it's the really crappy kind that refused to pay out anymore money to him. Hopefully if that's the case he will find out that there is government insurance for people who have major diseases.

hannahcorrine 0

If you knew then it'd be a ydi...but seeing as you didn't expect it, FYL

KiddNYC1O 20

Well, anytime I see a lump of some sort I always associate cancer to it. Therefore, I just leave it alone, period.

hannahcorrine 0

If you knew then it'd be a ydi...but seeing as you didn't expect it, FYL

Well he probably got mouth cancer from using dip so now he has a mirror image of a reminder of that. I don't feel bad for him and you shouldn't either!

Well wat if he didn't get it from that, not everyone gets mouth cancer from that. Sure op shouldn't beat himself up for it but u can just assume this guy got a horrible ceases that takes the lives of many from that! That just plain ignorant!!

It's not common just just get mouth cancer with some form of tobacco... I don't want anyone feeling bad for me if I get lung cancer if I smoked by choice... Just like drug users that get all kind of medical problems from poisoning their bodies (e.g. My aunt) I don't feel bad for her because she did it to herself no one else has those problems in my family and never had so oops her bad!

Wow, you are a Bitch. Not every form of mouth/lung cancer is caused by smoking. My dad died of lung cancer and he never touched a cig in his life. It was asbestos that ultimately killed him. Get your facts straight before saying shit like that. Would you say "Well, shouldn't have worn that short skirt" after being raped? Or "Aw hell, shouldn't have been behind the wheel" after being in a car-accident? Nobody deserves to have terrible things happen to them, nor do people deserve having idiots like yourself say it's their own damn fault.

Dude I hate when that happens. U should've kept that one 2 urself, but it's not lik u knew THAT was gonna hap! U picked the wrong joke at the wrong time bro

*You **to ***yourself ****like *****you ******happen *******You

I didn't mean I went up to a guy and said that I meant wen u say something like that to someone... Example: when u see someone with A bad haircut and u say to the guy next to u "damn, I'd hate to have his barber" and it turns out he was the barber....... I think something like that's happened to most of us atleast one