By lollipopgreen - 01/10/2011 12:33 - United States

Today, I walked into a gas station to get a bag of chips. Upon moving towards the counter to pay, I noticed the cashier had what looked like a golf ball stuffed in his cheek. I said to him in a joking manner, "That's a huge pinch of dip!" His reply, "It's mouth cancer." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 618
You deserved it 51 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NoNotTheFace 8

At least you didn't make fun of him badly. It's not like you would know, right? "God must love you. He gave you a third ball."

ThatLooksSticky 16

Well...he probably has mouth cancer because of all the dip he's um, chewed? Sucked? Whatever you do with dip.

Comments

You people are ****** up, the op couldnt have known the guy have mouth cancer, since so many peoople chew, snuff, dip, or whatever its called. Plus there is a high possibility the op have never seen a case of oral cancer before. Dickwads...

morons the person that deserves to be called an idiot is the guy at the gas station he deserves. op should have just said thats what you ******* getting get and laughed walking out

skyeyez9 24

Cancer sucks. I have always ate healthy, exercise every day, never smoked or drink and I still ended up with cancer in my neck.

Cancer really has nothing to do with being healthy, it's a mutation. I hope you're doing well, though. (:

Damn... I wish you the best of luck in your fight.

OP couldn't have known, and besides it's a gas station. FYL and the gas station guy's life.

marpay 11

So I looked up the causes of oral cancer because I to was curious. Its normally caused by a combination of smoking and drinking in patients over 50. Younger patients are likely to have got it because of hpv strain 16. The unfortunate thing about oral cancer is that it almost never shows any warning signs. So most of the time people won't know they have it till it's spread.

Which he probably got from a huge pinch of dip.

Why would you have even made a comment? I don't understand

perdix 29

"And you're wasting your dying days working in a ******* gas station? What an idiot!"