By Anonymous - 23/12/2015 03:19 - United States - Roanoke

Spicy
Today, I walked in on the 13 year-old boy I babysit masturbating while sniffing my jacket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 308
You deserved it 2 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well…that'll certainly make for an awkward discussion with his parents

Comments

ColonelCusswords 24

Do yourself a favor and check it for stiff spots

Did you know that jacket was a complete pervert when you bought it, OP? I really hope you don't let your relationship with it prevent you from telling the parents about its misconduct.

I suggest not even wearing that jacket until you wash it a few times...good luck with that situation OP

pff how could he be so attracted to a jacket? don't be jealous OP, let the boy and the jacket be happy together

andrmac 25

Gross but all teenage boys are a bit creepy. Probably time to stop babysitting him and if he's the only one and still needs one then a male babysitter might be better at this time.

Good luck trying to find a male babysitter! A guy can't walk inside two blocks of a playground without being labeled a pedophile.

Probably because "all teenage boys are a bit creepy"

Puberty is a bitch. I know, I've been there.

Yeah the whole getting taller and more hair sucks. List of fears now include anything with a clearance of 6'5 or lower. It would be nice if the whole attractiveness part would happen, but gotta play the hand I got.

As long as he's not a fervent fashion aficionado, these things are perfectly natural. He needs a discussion on respecting other peoples personal belongings though.

Goblin182 26

a 13 year old kid with a baby sitter?

His probably done something to make his parents not trust him. The 13 year old might not be the only kid OP was babysitting. He might have a younger sibling.