By help me - 01/06/2014 15:51 - United States - West Hartford

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my 15 year old daughter and her boyfriend. They were standing in my bathroom, both naked from the waist down. Supposedly, he was trying to "teach her how to pee standing up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 858
You deserved it 9 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deserve it for not teaching your daughter how to pee standing up

txgirl2013 14

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Comments

Gotta say; "we weren't having sex, I was teaching her how to pee standing up!" The guy is a genius! That's an extremely witty response based on the situation.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Faith in #2 ruined. Not that I had much faith to begin with......

Why? it's a useful skill to have, public bathrooms are disgusting.

#23, really?! You really think that's what they were doing? You have got to get with the program!

It's not a skill though or something that needs to be taught. You just squat and pee. I'm sure OP's daughter could have figured that out on her own.

lailagothgal 16

How does this involve humanity?

cluelesscher 5

I think that #2 meant that this generation can't think of a proper excuse

Unless he used to be a girl, this isn't even a believable lie. How could he teach her how to use equipment he doesn't have?

Some girls can actually pee standing and not just squatting! It usually requires a little bit of lady junk manipulation though ... It does indeed, generally, need to be learned though.

#78, sarcasm isn't the easiest to interpret on a social site. I can't exactly see their face or hear the tone of voice. so how do you all KNOW it was sarcasm?

Brooke5702 13

They made it plenty clear. Please either understand sarcasm or leave. Otherwise you're just going to get down voted again.

#137, ooo I'm so scared of getting down voted by strangers lol even though one of my other comments is getting up voted

#2....how did it take this long to ruin your faith in humanity?

#133, you sound butthurt. Let's calm ourselves.

txgirl2013 14

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

If he's into golden showers then more power to him I guess.

That's awesome. I laughed quite hard at your response

the case could have been worse.... anyway FYL

sparty48910 5

That went right over your head, didn't it?

you deserve it for not teaching your daughter how to pee standing up

Watch step brothers, the chick on there will show her how it's done.