By help me - 01/06/2014 15:51 - United States - West Hartford

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my 15 year old daughter and her boyfriend. They were standing in my bathroom, both naked from the waist down. Supposedly, he was trying to "teach her how to pee standing up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 858
You deserved it 9 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deserve it for not teaching your daughter how to pee standing up

txgirl2013 14

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Comments

They... They both seem incredibly intelligent.

On the plus side, her boyfriend seems quick on his feet when he needs an excuse. Who needs a twin with a response like that?

That's either a lie or a very odd relationship

randomperson961 7

Kids and their sex lingo nowadays

Good job, Boyfriend! He got her half naked. (Sarcasm, FYI.) Anyway, FYL. :(

He got the important half naked lol.

kingdomgirl94 29

Excuse you, boobies are important too!

I hope you're doing something about emergency contraception, right now I'd say that's priority one.

So why have you come on here telling everyone about it? You should be teaching your daughter how to be a lady and talking to the boyfriend's parents about what's gone on. Also, it might a good time for "the talk" I believe.

ChopSuey444 20

How does "teaching her to be a lady" come into this?

cdawg69 10

Did you really just ask why she came on here to tell everybody? This is FML, you know, the place people come to tell everybody their stories!

Having sex doesn't make you any less of a lady... and I don't think it's entirely necessary to tell on him to his parents. They're at that age. The most important thing to do is make sure her daughter is being responsible and using protection. Also, I'm sure at 15 she's already had "the talk".

Personally, I think 15 is to young to be having sex.

I agree with you. Both boys and girls should respect their bodies. Sex will never disappear and you got a long life ahead of you to engage in sexual activities.

I literally made an account just to dislike this comment

She's freakin 15, you think she hasn't had "the talk"? If you wait that long to have the talk with your kid you're going to be a terrible parent

kayteakay 26

Some people are odd enough for this to be a legitimate reason.

#24, the boy could teach her without his pants around his ankles. Not to mention, when I wanted to know how to do it, all I did was squat over the toilet, I didn't ask my by to help me ;)

kayteakay 26

I guess I'm a weirdo. I had a male friend show me and we dropped trow.

Emily062611 6

Plus, if they were having sex, why in the bathroom? My parents' bathroom is off the master bedroom, and I know that might not be the case here, but it's just odd. Doesn't she have a bedroom? So maybe he really was teaching her.

That spelling isn't even auto correct. That's definitely something else.