By Char - 09/09/2012 17:02 - United Kingdom - Falkirk

Today, I walked downstairs with a couple of bags full of stuff, in preparation for a sleepover at my friend's house. My nine-year-old cousin looked at me and said, "Where're you going? Fat camp?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 557
You deserved it 4 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peve3 12

She's nine, so I'd just ignore her. If she's really annoying, say yes and tell her you'll send her a brochure for next year.

Trix_Disorder 20

Cousin. 9-year-old cousin. Reading comprehension, I swear. Goes right out the window when you're trying to get that first comment, huh?

Comments

insaneygolover 9

Why do you need bags of stuff for a sleep over? If its for more than 2 nights ok but otherwise you just need a brush and some extra clothes. Wtf

iHeartRKO 5

Some people bring games and stuff. You know board games... Before all games were apps on phones you could actually physically play a game. And a blanket pillow and what not. Or are you just a tard that never had a FUN sleepover. The more blankets the bigger the tent. Sorry for rambling, those were the days.

iHeartRKO 5

Noor... I remember when you used to be funny... Oh wait

Why the hell do you nee that much stuff?

skyeyez9 24

My daughter is gonna be 9 next month. If I heard her make a snide comment like that, She will be grounded.

Toothbrush12 9

Who cares that she's nine? Nine year olds can be nasty, and often are. Grown-ups think that kids are cute, seemingly forgetting the bullies from their own school days. In my school, every kid is a self-centered, spoilt little brat that judges me because I don't spend thousands of pounds on clothes. Many children have no feelings when it comes to hurting others. Kids can be monsters. My sister is a kid, and gets bullied SO badly by these tiny, skinny little girls that everyone loves because they're so pretty. They swore at her so badly that you wouldn't believe it. These are 10 year olds. I'm a teenager but I remember how horrible kids can be.

Relax s/he's a child. Children usually say what's on their minds w.o thinking about it.

Why do you need so much stuff for a sleepover? When I was a kid, we took a pillow, change of clothes & a blanket but, that was 100 years ago!!! Lol