By notpregnant - 21/12/2009 18:12 - United States

Today, I updated my Facebook status to "It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood." My cousin, seeing the status, failed to pick up on the sarcastic humor. She called all my family members and tell them that I was pregnant. Including my husband in Iraq. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 875
You deserved it 14 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont even see the sarcastic humor in this. What an asshole of a cousin aswell.

I don't see the humour either. Can someone explain the joke to me?

Comments

BringBackSunday7 0

I know right! haha I figured she was pregnant. It is true though, you cannot call a soldier, the phones are used by all and theres never a guaranteed number.

BringBackSunday7 0

Maybe you don't understand, or your just an ass. I have a brother in Iraq, you cannot just "get on" and talk to them when you want. They need to be online and there are time limits, everyone else wants a turn too , unless you have the internet in your room which unfortunately the soldiers have to pay 70 dollars a month for there is never a way to get ahold of someone first if they aren't online. So that means the cousin did not call him and tell him. She could have seen him online and gone for it , but no she didnt call him in Iraq.

ruckerpark364 0

who cares! your not pregnant so its not a FMl

You're missing the point. The OP's cousin called her husband and told him she was pregnant. Who knows how long he's been away at war? He could assume she's cheating on him. I think you should read into it a little more next time, eh?

notice how their dp is of cartman/hitler, so the tv shows that they watch might have impaired on their personality and so thats why they're such a ******* maybe?

mamk 0

You definitely should have made your point a little more clear for those fucktarded cousins!

sojewtastic 0

You really can't call anyone in Iraq, they have to call you, sooo...shenanigans.

Oh Whatever! Are you American by any chance?

No, he's talking about people stationed in Iraq. They can't recieve phone calls. The can only call out with prepaid phone cards. Also, I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere, but YDI for posting important, possibly misunderstood information on facebook.

But you can get on the internet and chat.

HBubble 3

Your cousin is an idiot. You should have a serious word with her.

i'm surprised how many people are saying that her comment sounds as though she actually was pregnant! to me it seems obvious that it's just a random funny thought and really, it's probably a joke that has been made a billion times before (my mother and i make fun of the expression "family planning" as a euphemism for contraception, because obviously it's used by people planning NOT to have a family). as for the cousin maybe not being familiar with Planned Parenthood in the first place, surely it is clear from the joke that the organisation has something to do with unplanned pregnancies. i think the cousin is a dummy, especially for telling the husband!

Dude! I am so sorry, that SUCKS! D: *free hug* :(