By notpregnant - 21/12/2009 18:12 - United States

Today, I updated my Facebook status to "It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood." My cousin, seeing the status, failed to pick up on the sarcastic humor. She called all my family members and tell them that I was pregnant. Including my husband in Iraq. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 875
You deserved it 14 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont even see the sarcastic humor in this. What an asshole of a cousin aswell.

I don't see the humour either. Can someone explain the joke to me?

Comments

who the hell does your cousin think he is by informing them? thats YOUR job.. id kick his ass for making the mistake and being a ******

tykiej 0

Dont you just love stupid-ass, loose-lipped retards who have no lives of their own?

kbourco 0

what a dumb bitch. if u were I'm prettttttty sure ur husband would know. what a ****

Beergirl87 0

whoop her ****** ass nosy Bitch

DeadxManxWalking 27

so her parents didn't plan her

athena3100 9

your cousin is a dumb ass…

It's called planned parenthood because they offer contraceptives so you aren't accidentally a parent. So to call it unplanned parenthood sounds like they're not doing they're job very well. Either that or they're just some abortion clinic. I'm with your cousin on this one.

Kayble89 13

Planned Parenthood helps millions of women each year by supplying AFFORDABLE birth control, condoms, STD testing, Ultrasounds, and just in general information. Planned parenthood is a godsend especially in hard times like these. YDI for trying to be funny when really you just came out sounding like an ass.