By notpregnant - 21/12/2009 18:12 - United States

Today, I updated my Facebook status to "It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood." My cousin, seeing the status, failed to pick up on the sarcastic humor. She called all my family members and tell them that I was pregnant. Including my husband in Iraq. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 875
You deserved it 14 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont even see the sarcastic humor in this. What an asshole of a cousin aswell.

I don't see the humour either. Can someone explain the joke to me?

Comments

YDI, you shouldn't have put that onto facebook if you didn't want people to think you're pregnant. So it is YOUR fault for everyone thinking you're a knocked up retard.

# 24, I'm thinking there was an e-mail sent.

How sad is it that so many people did NOT get that joke? OP, FYL for having a STUPID cousin...who, it sounds like, probably has a thing for your husband. That, or something against you! If I were you, Id call everyone that she called, tell THEM the situation and then you can all have a laugh at how dumb your cousin is. Also, is anyone else thrown off by the fact that her cousin CALLED her husband in Iraq....that's basically impossible.

I agree. It's pretty pathetic, I got it instantly and thought the cousin was an idiot. Then I came on here and realized theres are whole group of idiots. I'm australian and I got it. FallofYLs

Like # 98 said: not everyone knows that in the US there is an organization called Planned Parenthood.

How the **** is that her fault you dumbass

Actually, she probably DID pick up on your sarcastic humour. If you're going to put a joke like that in your STATUS, what do you expect will happen? Joke or not, one would expect that means that you got yourself knocked up. There's not much to guess about intent there, genius. Derp.

Yeah, really. It sounds like an observation you made because of an unplanned pregnancy and an encounter with Planned Parenthood.

Your husband must have been pissssed. I know soldiers who've gone through that.

Wow. You're cousins an idiot what I would do is if you can get to her easy ( unless they live like across the country ) i.s beat the shit put of her

why would you use that as your facebook status???

ur cuzin is a nosy brat who doesnt know how to mind her own bussiness!

Rule #1: Don't add family members. You don't deserve it thought. Your cousin sounds like someone who likes to play mind games.