By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 04:38 - United States

Today, I tried to flirt with my girlfriend since I'm really busy and we can't always be together. I tell her online that I think she's hot and she responds "Keep talking I have to pee". FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 880
You deserved it 5 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ifuckingrock 0

Oh, my god, your girlfriend has a bladder, I feel so bad for you.

This is the biggest problem in your life and you complain about it? You have a girlfriend, be happy!

Comments

Well, if something's gonna come out of your woman when you try to romance her, let it be pee.

We got another squirter over here! Your girlfriend is saying "pee" so she doesn't freak you out with her female ejaculation. Not many guys can make girls come just using text, but it can be done. Way to go, sport!

AKA the infamous 'Meh' button. If enough people request it, FML ought to give it to us! I'd vote Meh. I want my Meh!

The PROPER response (instead of FML) would have been "That's even better - bring the webcam with you"

awesome idea! ydi for not making your girl take a webcam with her while peeing lol ^_^

OH NO, YOUR GIRLFRIEND PEES, YOUR LIFE IS SO ******

Kira_fml 0

how about you come up with a better way to flirt than calling her hot.

That's what I was going to say. This belongs on MLIA.

So you got a girlfriend. You're flirting with her online and she replys 'keep talking', meaning she likes what you're saying and wants more. She's comfortable enough with you to be honest about peeing (some women NEVER get to that level). Umm... where's the FML again? I lost it... Oh yea, be sure to reminis about this on your golden anniv.

YAAAAAWN!!! You deserv... Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.