By UGGGH that was my 2nd attempt too - 04/09/2013 21:14 - United States - Pittsburgh

Today, I took my driver's test. The woman administering it wouldn't even look at me, so trying to be friendly I said the first thing I could think of, "It must be scary getting in the car with someone you don't know!" She failed me for "excessive chatting." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 068
You deserved it 5 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JuliaaNoelle 26

I don't think they're allowed to fail you for that. Some people talk a lot when they're nervous. Sorry, OP.

Comments

How can they fail you for that? It has nothing to do with driving

You should have failed her for excessive PMS'ing!

ghil15 8

well maybe she get annoyed by you,

She isn't allowed to fail you for that! Someone is abusing her authority. When you go to take it again request a different instructor. If she hates people talking or is that paranoid about driving with strangers she shouldn't of signed up for this kind of job.

Axel5238 29

It really depends on the dmv tester. They could see that as someone who isn't paying attention a lot of people can't do both at the same time/or shouldn't be especially if it continued through the entirety of the test.

Better than my second try. I was a teen with piercings. She took me out of the parking lot and we drove about ten minutes. She told me we were going to make a left. I turned on my blinker and slowed down. She then informed me it was a little further down. A second later she said I missed my road. When I went back after failing, there was no road. She even said "you're a great driver! If you hadn't missed that road..." It didn't exist.

Tell her to pull that dtiverd stick out of her ass. She needs to chill.

Go right before lunch. This is what I did, and they just wanted to hurry up and go to lunch. My test was beyond simple; I drove a block, backed out of someone's driveway, went back to the testing center.

locustbb 9

She failed you by being a bitch.