By f.m. - 23/07/2018 16:00

Today, I took my driving test. I was nervous, but I thought I followed the rules of the road pretty well. My tester ended up failing me for "backing out too slowly". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 240
You deserved it 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** driving! Just get a bike and set up an Uber/Lyft account. Owning a car is overrated and soon enough, robots will do all the driving.

bluhbluhbluh 14

Get a broomstick. They sell crotch-freindly ones now as well.

Comments

**** driving! Just get a bike and set up an Uber/Lyft account. Owning a car is overrated and soon enough, robots will do all the driving.

bluhbluhbluh 14

Get a broomstick. They sell crotch-freindly ones now as well.

Undue hesitation is a valid reason to fail someone.

CalB22 6

Hesitation to back out of a parking space is not a reason to fail, especially if it’s a driving test.

Cop: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FAST YOU WERE DRIVING?! Driver: 65? Cop: 5, YOU WERE GOING 5 MILES AN HOUR!

thehaystackerine 20

I took my driver's test in 2001. Almost failed because when backing along a curb, I was looking back and forth in my mirrors instead of out the back window... I was driving a full size van, all you could see over the seats was the sky.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

As someone who had to take the practical driving exam five tomes befote getting the license I feel you bro

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Why not? I did manage. Also the Psychologist whos only job it is to determine wether someone is mentally capable of driving said that I can...

OP, a lot of us flunked our first driving test, but it does not mean you will the next time. Get some more practice or lessons and then try again. If I gave up every time I failed at something, I would never have amounted to anything. You learn more from your failures than from your success - But only if you keep trying.

People that drive slow create traffic, it should and is a ticketable offense.

Trentelenten 4

yeah that's definitely not a failable offence that should only be 1 point off you can probably take it up with his supervisor.

I completely know that feeling. Me being too slow is why I failed my test. You'll get there :) You just need a little more confidence.