By cherbear1000 - 04/09/2013 21:07 - United States - Newville

Today, I put scribbles, lines, shapes and random words on my calendar just to make it seem like I was busy. This isn't the first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 993
You deserved it 9 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you're willing to keep a calendar. I never do anything so I don't bother to even own one.

Well, scribbling is a form of art. It takes concentration, dedication and a very unfocused mind to scribble. That ain't easy.

Comments

At least you're willing to keep a calendar. I never do anything so I don't bother to even own one.

laughtersplay 14

I have a calendar but I'm too lazy to change it. It's still 2007 according to mine.

Well, scribbling is a form of art. It takes concentration, dedication and a very unfocused mind to scribble. That ain't easy.

Sounds like what I do to my notes in class to make the teacher think I'm busy.

Maybe you should try drawing random patterns in the rows of dates. That might look pretty cool.

flashback.miss 28

maybe take an art class as a sort of creative outlet?

The "Year 2008" across the top is fooling nobody, OP.

Well, at least youre true to yourself right...? Awkward...

Because they're not true to themselves... Please explain how that confused you...

How does your life suck? I must be missing something.

Wouldn't it be easier to just leave it blank?

well, since you didn't mention cats youre probably still sane