By bilol - 27/02/2009 01:42 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend that I'd be going on a trip to Europe. I assured him that I would never cheat on him with any European guys. He replied with, "Why would I be worried? You're not very pretty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 963
You deserved it 6 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTF??? dump him NOW! Then you will be free to hit on all the European guys you want!

Comments

KatieWagnerFab 0

#9 and 10 will never have girlfriends

I never feel bad for people who put ones like this up. I'm sure it's not the first time the guy said something mean, and even if it was, why date someone like that?

ame_franky 0

because they don't start that way. easy for someone to say who's never been tricked and if you have, then you have no right to judge

Let me guess: Your b.f. is no prize, either.

I hope you left him, and had the time of your life in Europe.

King_of_Kings 3

it sounds like the girlfriend wants to cheat on the boyfriend. because well, think about it...the girlfriend is going on the trip alone. if she wasnt gonna cheat, she would take the trip with her boyfriend. what do you guys think?

ummmyeahhh 0

ok, so it doesn't matter if it's chauvinistic or she's being insecure. the thing is, HE is the one who said she wasn't pretty. he could have said, no, i trust you, or something like that. HE is the one who was petty and targeted her on something that is subjective and, if they were together, he should theoretically consider her somewhat attractive. so by saying she isn't pretty, he's only creating even more problems than he needs.

burdenofaday 0

Things like this make me wonder where you girls find these douchebags. Is there a store or something where they're sorted by level of assholeness for convenient choosing?

Mannerheim 0

I wuolda' just slapped her bitch face off. He's way too nice.

Cheat him on the first occasion possible. Blow the pilot or anything.

Comments 1 to 8, and then many after, are just plain idiotic. Why do people take these FMLs so seriously? The obvious assumption is that the boyfriend was being facetious.