By bilol - 27/02/2009 01:42 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend that I'd be going on a trip to Europe. I assured him that I would never cheat on him with any European guys. He replied with, "Why would I be worried? You're not very pretty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 964
You deserved it 6 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTF??? dump him NOW! Then you will be free to hit on all the European guys you want!

Comments

As far as her not needing to say it; probably not. But at the same time, maybe he started it? you only get 300 characters. It's impossible to explain the entire situation. Everyone that thinks she shouldn't leave him? Yeah, maybe thats drastic, but staying with a guy who tell you you are ugly, is pretty close to staying with a guy who hits you and then makes you think "oh, its my fault... i started the fight." NO. Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical, although not life threatening. If this is an unusual comment for him to make, then no, don't leave him over it, but if this is something that you aren't surprised to hear, I would say that it would be to your benefit to find someone that at least will pretend to think youre pretty. Guys that think you need to say mean things to girls: Maybe if you didn't need to find ugly girls that are so insecure they date you only because they can't get anyone else, then you could date girls that like being respected. If anyone ever treated me like that, I could get another man in a second, and I have. I'm sorry that you must be so ugly that you need to prey on stupid girls that can't get any elsewhere but that doesn't mean its going to get you anywhere.

#23 & 52 know what's up. You brought up the subject of cheating, obviously you thought about it if you feel the need to mention it. In that situation, the GUY needs to be the one to bring it up, then you can reassure him that you won't. If you did dump him, he deserves better anyway. (i will admit that those words were a little harsh, but nonetheless...)

supwithitk 0

What kind of boyfriend would say the negative things about you? What a jerk man! You should get back at him.

The guy is a jerk, as many people have said. He needs to go. If he can't respect you then why waste your time?

So her blatant remark regarding cheating, or arguably lack their of doesn't come off as insensitive? Both parties are at fault. He is a jerk for responding with those words. She is stupid for bringing it up in the first place.

If he doesn't find you attractive, then why is he with you? Out of pity? I don't know what you look like, but I'm sure you'll find others who sincerely do think you are pretty. I love #4's comment.

ok.... after reading all of these comments from girls, i am now 100% certain that every single girl is a cheating *****. thanks guys.

Why dumping the guy?? We have feelings too! He+s just upset she's leaving and said it in a fury.

d5alti 0

i think she should take his money that ***** of a guy

awwe thats terrible!! "bite his d*ck off" haha. hes a jerk, dumb is ass!