By Liz - 09/04/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, I had to watch my neighbor's daughter for 10 hours. She wouldn't eat anything I had to offer, so I ordered a pizza for $19 + a $5 tip = $24. Her father came by to pick her up, thanked me, and gave me a $20 bill. I effectively just paid to watch his kid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 956
You deserved it 19 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wtfdidido 0

$20 for 10 hours is stupid. Why were you even willing to do something without knowing how much you'll get out of it?

Comments

$19 pizza?...where? and ya that sucks. by my calculations it should be 8 per hour so 8*10 should = $80. that idiot ripped u off even without the pizza.

no kidding! I usually get paid around $5 an hour

Well That is your Fault I make them Kraft Dinner or Chicken nuggets or something small and they sit there till they eat it or they starve. Or Bribe them with candy I do that sometimes then not give it to them and eat it but whatever works.

couldve pointed that out to the dad,

Herbal_fml 0

You should have cooked her something she liked, your fault you caved to the kid and ordered a pizza.

wtfdidido 0

$20 for 10 hours is stupid. Why were you even willing to do something without knowing how much you'll get out of it?

Exactly! I charge $7 an hour when I nanny.

i think she assumed her neighbor would be realistic and be paying her more then that...

Well thats kinda your fault for giving into the demands of some little kid, but $20 for 10 hours that just sucks

That would be true if you didn't have any of the pizza. There's no way your neighbor's daughter cleared out a $19 pizza by herself.

kdbattista 0

$2 an hour and you bought a pizza...I wouldn't babysit for them again.

You should've asked the guy for the money for the pizza. you should never have to lose money for babysitting.