By Anonymous - 17/07/2009 05:11 - United States

Today, I thought it was a good idea to go number two while smoking a "cigarette". My ash tray was over by the sink so I decided to just ash in the toilet. While ashing between my legs, I sneezed and now I have a extremely uncomfortable burn on my man member. Smoking is bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 435
You deserved it 90 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

... Why is cigarette in quotation marks? Why not just say "I was smoking a joint?" Also. You're a woman with an uncomfortable burn on your man member? ... Whatever floats you're boat. And sorry if you're transgendered and I've offended you.

Ha ha! Sorry to hear that happened but yes, smoking is bad Mmmmkay. Could have been worse though.... it could have been a cigar.

Comments

Chasted 0

Lolfake :D (Assuming there isn't another story going on)

glassjaw_90 0

Hermaphrodites who smoke weed on on the toilet get their man parts burned, everyone knows that.

russianredgirl 0

lolololol truethat a woman with a man member hah

stanzskin 0

#15 - You win 1,000,000 internets for that post! Pick them up at the information desk before 5pm.

twilight_addict 0

that's what happens when people smoke

SirAwesome 0

What's the issue people? He's obviously a guy who was still so influenced by his "cigarette" that he clicked the wrong gender.

That *was* a comment. It was just a pointless one.

Well technically...it was a statement. Stating that he was not going to comment. It's okay for important people who's comments we might take into consideration to do it to keep public relations intact, but for some random douchebag...we don't care if you'd like to comment or not. So still a fail.

She better not be bigger than me. :( I bet her man member is huge.

!-800-ACS-2345: The American Cancer Society's toll free helpline. They can help you quit smoking, so this doesn't happen again.

Dude, it was a joint. As in, no nicotine. I think cigarettes are horrible but chill out a little, yeah?

6SiC6Magg0tKnot 0

YDI for being a tranny ****** and for smoking cigarettes. Learn to smoke marijuana you pussy

You're obviously an idiot. To the OP, you couldn't have put your "cigarette" down for even a minute?

Wow 26, smoking is bad no matter what you smoke. And why is the OP a ******? Was probably too influenced by the weed to pick the correct gender...