By Anonymous - 02/02/2015 17:38 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I thought I would treat myself to a shave and a haircut at a proper barber, instead of just a haircut at Supercuts. After many "Oops", "Sorry", even an "Oh dear", I left with no hair cut, and blood streaming from multiple slices in my face from the shave. I think one might need stitches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 904
You deserved it 3 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is one of the few cases in which I would actually suggest a lawsuit. I hope they didn't try to make you pay for that.

Comments

the word "proper barber" never be same after this incident

Gotta Love The mentality of People here: "Oh snap, he unintentionaly cut you while shaving your beard! Sue The bastard, suck as His Money dry!!!" Getting cuts in your face while shaving can be totally normal depending on your skin, ingrown hairs or Just acnes...

I do that for a living and I can tell: If you cut your face while shaving with gilletes, chances are that your barber Will cut your skin too because out razors are sharper, in those situations it's better to not shave your beard, Just trim it.

Ok, but badly enough to need stitches? And shouldn't something be done to stop the bleeding before he left? Styptic of some sort?

I agree that little cuts could be apart of the shaving process. But it sounds like this guy was sliced up badly; he thinks he almost needs stitches from one of them. That's not your average tiny shaving cut. Plus all the "oops" make me think it was more the barber's fault and not just something that goes with the territory. I also think that a good barber would've refused to do it saying his skin was too bad and would've been cut up or at least would've stopped the bleeding and stopped cutting after one or two times.

If you went the the Spanish barber shop they would have hooked your ass up. Of course that might be tough in Canada...

Obviously not a "proper" barber, now were they?

Who the hell cut your hair, drunk Edward Scissorhands?

Welp, one going into labour the other tuning their bloody fingers thru the persons hair now them cutting up your face, damn golly these barbers suck lol

You're the third one in 24 hours. That's so strange. You're is the worst out of all of them though.

This actually happened about 2 months ago, and yes, I was reminded of it when I read another FML about a bad haircut. Since all FML's have to start with "Today", it may seem a rip off of another one just posted.