By Anonymous - 02/02/2015 17:38 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I thought I would treat myself to a shave and a haircut at a proper barber, instead of just a haircut at Supercuts. After many "Oops", "Sorry", even an "Oh dear", I left with no hair cut, and blood streaming from multiple slices in my face from the shave. I think one might need stitches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 904
You deserved it 3 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is one of the few cases in which I would actually suggest a lawsuit. I hope they didn't try to make you pay for that.

Comments

O.P. here...No lawsuits, this is Canada where we can accept that some accidents happen...but I do like the suggestion of Canadian World Domination! It was a barber shop. It had the striped pole outside, a barber school certificate on the wall, a shave on the price list, and all the instruments out on the table. I did this years ago and it was good. The hot towel at the end, a really close shave. Nice. This time, not so good. When I got home I counted 6 nicks, and some peeled skin. More blood than danger though, and no stitches needed. I did NOT pay him, but I did rage at him and I left before the shave was finished.

Thank you for updating us op, I'm glad you didn't pay for that shave. Usually barbers do a pretty good job, shame that you got the one that gives the others a bad name!

buttnut 1

actually, 26 barbers get a separate license from cosmetologists which requires even more training. I have no idea how this guy passed school.

buttnut 1

there may be a chance that barber was drunk. I work in a hair salon and have had to fix a couple drunken barber cuts for people.

Could it have been a trainee? Doesn't excuse the lack of an apology but may explain why he was so inept?

Sweeney is not impressed with Toby. Guarantee he had to write on the blackboard "I do not apologize and I go for the throat next time" over a million times while Mrs. Lovette argues he's "being too hard on the boy".

Siettadulce 21

Hopefully they didn't make you pay for doing such a terrible job because that is ridiculous.

Actually, I did say stop. The shave was just over half done when I got out of the chair, after a couple warnings to the guy. You just don't expect a professional to continue to be so bad after the first slip.

NodakN8V 25

Who the hell was working...Edward Scissorhands ??!?!

Should've sued the hairstylist :I yeah my hair is bae. Okay bye :3

Maybe he should consider being a professional woodchipper.

That really sucks; my barbers have all been excellent. Sorry bro