By June - 19/05/2009 21:51 - Canada

Today, I thought I could stay on the phone and go to the bathroom without him noticing. My mom knocks on the door and without even thinking, I yelled "I'M ON THE TOILET!" He said "ew.." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 622
You deserved it 74 765

Same thing different taste

Comments

kwbuzz23wk 0

this is not a billboard 18. shut up

#11--while not precisely clear, it wasn't that difficult to figure out what she was talking about, and if it took you "a long time" then there is a high chance you may be ******* retarded (not mentally retarded, just plain ******* stupid)

waxstigmata 0

i hope you weren't taking a poop, but seriously who does that? thats the grossest things anyone could do, i don't want to hear someone dumping on the other side of the phone while we're having a conversation, in fact i don't want to hear them pee either! i agree with him: EW!

I was in the bathroom the other day and this dude in the next stall was talking on the cell. I decided to bring out my cell too and have an intense convo. I was like, "Hey! I'm taking a crap in the bathroom right now and figured, why don't I talk on the cell phone. So here I am, talking on the cell meanwhile dude next to me talking on the cell taking a crap too. What a glorious day it is today, me speaking on the cell phone while taking a crap. Geez, you'd think we'd think it all then now I'm sitting here taking a crap in the bathroom. Yeah!!!!"

#24--THATS the grossest thing anyone could do???!?!? obviously you've never seen "2 girls 1 cup" lol

waxstigmata 0

26: i'm not talking about cyber space, anything goes there, i'm talking about everyday reality, clam down...

waxstigmata 0

#18 (AskMeAnything) - I've got a question for you? Where the **** do you get off? Don't you have a youtube video to spam advertise? Please FML staff, help this person DIAF. K THNX BAI.

americayay 0

Um, obviously if she's only saying he, she must mean "He", as in God. Kidding. I just didn't have any trouble understanding this. I'm not sure why I think this is gross, but admittedly, I do. It's not like they can hear it (hopefully you'd hang up, were it audible) or see it or smell it. I always think "Ew" when I hear someone in a stall next to me on the phone. When my husband and I first moved in together, I used to run the shower while I went to the bathroom and then would actually take a shower, that way he would just think I took REALLY long showers and NEVER excreted waste.

#28-- see the "lol" at the end of my post? twas a joke...chillax