By Anonymous - 10/10/2010 04:29 - United States

Today, I swerved to miss hitting a kitten, over-corrected, hit and killed the cat, and totaled my truck by hitting a parked car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 490
You deserved it 13 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

It happened so slowly that the kitten matured into a cat during the swerve?

perdix 29

Did the swerve take such a long time that the kitten matured in a cat?

Comments

ChevyCamaroSS 0

That's why you're just supposed to hit it instead of swerve. Especially with deer, your life is worth more than your car or an animal.

I now officially hate you, OP. Karma will get you for klling he poor, helpless kitten. :( Shame on you. Learn to drive!

He was clearly trying to do the right thing, you jerk.

You're right, OP does need to learn how to handle situations like this while driving. He should've just hit the damn thing in the first place. You should never swerve for anything smaller than a horse or cow.

xdanixx 0

Awww the poor cat. Who cares about your car

gibby1235 6

haha... you hit a parked car.

baybiigirl 0

awe well one less lil stinking cat in the world lol, next cat on the list GARFEILD haha lol

I'm sorry dude, that really sucks. I don't know what the law is in America, but I'm fairly sure over here you're told to brake if you can *safely* - i.e: if there are no cars behind you - otherwise, unfortunately, you just have to hit the animal.

Another one. We have too many stupid drivers on the road who will swerve or suddenly stop to avoid hitting an animal. Well, guess what? That puts your life and the lives of everyone else on the road in danger. And preventing HUMAN death is the priority when you're operating a 2000+pound heap of metal.

roydawgg 3

ydi for not just braking and waiting till the kitten crossed the road

kimmykimkim 0

umm... hello? your stupid. your life is much more important than the cats...