By Anonymous - 12/03/2012 16:45 - United States

Today, I still have the bronchitis and the stomach flu that I suffered through all weekend. Today was to be the day I had my bachelorette party and wedding shower. I had to call both of them off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 913
You deserved it 2 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I say you still have the bachelorette party and shower. For the party you and your friends can go to the pharmacy and buy you cough syrup and Pepto Bismol for the shower. Then you can all get drunk on the cough syrup and play fun party games like "Try to Puke in the Toilet" and "Cleanup on Aisle 6!"

icrest80 4

Comments

I say you still have the bachelorette party and shower. For the party you and your friends can go to the pharmacy and buy you cough syrup and Pepto Bismol for the shower. Then you can all get drunk on the cough syrup and play fun party games like "Try to Puke in the Toilet" and "Cleanup on Aisle 6!"

My favorite game is "Pukes from ladders". Still better than puking from "drinking too much Shotzi's"!

Redoxx_fml 22

The worse the ceremony the better the marriage

I'm sick at the moment, so I can relate. I hate having all my friends making a 2m radius around me while I'm coughing my intestines out...

I've had bronchitis before and it suckssss. I'm sorry you had to cancel your events but at least it wasn't your actual wedding. Well still i hope you feel better OP!

fleeper 13

I'm tired of all of the effing YDI trolls. There is NO possible way he could've deserved it. There's nothing he could do to stop it!! ?

He? How many men do you know who have had bachelorette parties and showers?

Doc, guys can have showers now too. Ever heard of dad-chelor parties? Its a shower for soon-to-be dads. They're showered with beer and diapers. It's all the rage these days.

fleeper 13

Broccoli - no, I've never heard of that. But this FML specifically says bachelorette party. That's not for guys (not counting the strippers) no matter what spin you put in it.

agm77 9

A dad-chelor party sounds awesome. I should've thrown one for my husband after my baby shower.

nofearjenshere 12

Maybe OP should just skip right to the honeymoon (;

Shit! That must be serious. FYL and sorry because of it.

Catching Fire, huh? And as for the OP...It's not the end of the world. I bet you saved money too.

That's poo. =( Although, you could have a totally new one, after your wedding. then your celebration would last longer. =)