By Anonymous - 12/03/2012 16:45 - United States

Today, I still have the bronchitis and the stomach flu that I suffered through all weekend. Today was to be the day I had my bachelorette party and wedding shower. I had to call both of them off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 913
You deserved it 2 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I say you still have the bachelorette party and shower. For the party you and your friends can go to the pharmacy and buy you cough syrup and Pepto Bismol for the shower. Then you can all get drunk on the cough syrup and play fun party games like "Try to Puke in the Toilet" and "Cleanup on Aisle 6!"

icrest80 4

Comments

I would hate that. But I am hoping the fact that my bridal shower and bachelorette are on two separate days will prevent this from happening. So that I can at least celebrate one if not both in case I get sick.

mintypoison 22

..... So? You have to reschedule. At least it's not the whole wedding. Get some rest, drown yourself in cough syrup, sleep for a few days, and go back out. It's not the end of the world. xD Still sucks that you're suck though, and those two mixed has got to really suck.

There is no such thin as the stomach flu. That is a made up sickness. It's just the flu.

Well that sucks! The disease gods couldn't make you sick on a work day? FYL

gurly98 13

Ikr y would someone say ydi on anything

Damn that super blows! Hope you feel better and can make it up have a blast!

hateevryone 14

just reschedule it & take care of yourself so you'll feel better.

How is this a YDI? That's so sad. The good news is you can always reschedule it!

Just stay home and relax until you feel better.

Aww, that sucks, OP! Get better soon! Wedding showers and bachelorette parties can always be rescheduled, luckily.