By MySummerinEurope - 25/05/2012 22:59 - Belgium - Brussels

Spicy
Today, I started my third day of a student exchange program in Belgium. My room-mate is a guy, our beds are in the same room, and he's always in and out of the bathroom. Consequently, I don't have nearly enough privacy to choke the cock, if you know what I mean. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 563
You deserved it 29 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do it in the shower! There's something wrong if your roommate comes in while you're in there...

all4pooh 4

I do. I do know what you mean..

Comments

RachaelQ 0

How about idk, you try and enjoy a new country?

I don't see what being in Belgium has to do with this haha pretty much every college freshman has to deal with this problem... It's not fun.

You get the chance to participate in something that neat and all you can think about is fapping? I'm sure Mr. Winky can survive without five or six wank sessions a day. Do something productive.

bizarre_ftw 21

No. No I don't. Why don't you explain it to me- now why would you want to strangle a rooster?

Belgium is the best country to do an exchange in!!!! :D there will be times when he's not in the dorm so just do your business then. Plus Belgians do that too, so he won't care. But get with some Belgian girls - better yet, find other exchange students. My personal experience can tell you that if exchangers in Belgium aren't slutty when they get there, they're slutty by the time they leave. Have fun and enjoy your stay! :)

Omg you're in Belgium!!! Lucky! I'm more Belgian than American though I live in America, I miss it there

yes you made it absolutely clear that you plan to strangle live chickens in you bedroom with out your roommates knowledge ;)

no, could you please clarify what you're doing to the ****

ZombieKitteh 8

Lol I don't know what country you're from originally but in The States, 'choke the ****' is pretty straightforward lol you don't need the 'if you know what I mean' XD