By Anonymous - 30/09/2010 02:57 - United States

Today, I started a new job. I lost my work keys and had everyone running all over the building looking for them. We found them, hanging in the last lock I had used. They now all think I'm a nut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 574
You deserved it 26 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Whenever she turns around it goes "putt putt"!

MissGrinch 4

Just say "oops" and give a "I'm sowwy" expression. Wait, that only works for adorable animals. Darn.

Comments

OP is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Whenever she turns around it goes "putt putt"!

SeedlessMe 13

Ohhh--- & Bart Simpson comes in and snatches the Win! =)

topbanana 0

f your life for saying people think your a nut.

You're not a nut... you're just a bad employee.

FirstBornUnicorn 0

Why the use of the word "nut"? Couldn't you spell "moron"?

mona_is_here 10

OP was just being too nervous. No big deal, your coworkers should understand that is was all caused by anxiety otherwise they are 'nuts'.

YDI for being blonde, for having a job that requires the use of locks and keys, for having a job at all, for being an idiot, for leaving keys in a lock, for panicking and getting everyone involved instead of being self-reliant and finding them on your own, for being out of the kitchen, and for snorting coke in the break room.

YDI for not renaming calm and just retracing your steps. Generally things will be in the last place you left them.