By Anonymous - 30/09/2010 02:57 - United States

Today, I started a new job. I lost my work keys and had everyone running all over the building looking for them. We found them, hanging in the last lock I had used. They now all think I'm a nut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 574
You deserved it 26 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Whenever she turns around it goes "putt putt"!

MissGrinch 4

Just say "oops" and give a "I'm sowwy" expression. Wait, that only works for adorable animals. Darn.

Comments

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds humiliating. However, such events are par for the course when you're an Earth-monkey. I have a brain the size of a planet, so I never experience such forgetfulness. However, the downside to that is the soul-crushing depression that comes with the knowledge of how utterly futile everything is. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

garrettjordan 0

that does sound like you are nutty at least they weren't in your hand :)

stephanie0613 0

OP wasn't lying, she had actually forgot what she had done with her keys.

It's not that big a deal, give it a few weeks. You'll show your true self and make plenty friends at your new job! :)

schwancy 2

Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't.

chillinAK 9

Am I the only one whos mind hits the gutter when I hear that sing? Seriously, sing the song to yourself and see what it sounds like.

I don't see you having this job for long.

MAGNAVOX 0

If your a nut I'll be the bolt and I'll screw you:)

FYLDeep 25

Could have gotten fired though. Just be glad your still there.

MissGrinch 4

Just say "oops" and give a "I'm sowwy" expression. Wait, that only works for adorable animals. Darn.