By eyes wide SHIT - 28/12/2013 01:37 - Australia

Today, I spotted a huge spider in my bedroom. I freaked out at first, but I managed to confront my arachnophobia and killed it with a book. I was ecstatic and went to tell my boyfriend. By the time I returned to my room, the "dead" spider had vanished. Now I'm too scared to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 014
You deserved it 5 947

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jesus. You're an arachnophobic living in Australia. FYL, OP.

Comments

moshpit11 8

If zombieland taught you anything it's ALWAYS double tap

Callilah 13

I know your pain! I saw a spider on my bedroom wall one night, and I went downstairs to get my brother to kill it, and when we came upstairs it was gone....needless to say I didn't get any sleep that night.

Pack your stuff and leave this a matter of revenge now it's gonna haunt you for.ever

Or maybe you just leave the poor ******* spider alone next time.

Lashing out and killing something out of fear seems like the opposite of "confronting" a phobia. Imagine someone saying "I finally managed to confront my homophobia. I murdered a gay person!"

Yeah. Look at those little evil bastards, evilly sitting around minding their own business and daring to have the wrong anatomical features to appease your human sense of aesthetics. How dare they? Heck, let's just exterminate everything that isn't attractive. It clearly means they're evil.

nachosbabygurl 9

Get over it its a spider not a serial killer

_awwhellnaw_ 45

mate - Australia. Pretty much every spider will kill you. The white tail is small as frack and it is also lethal as frack. they live in clothes. spiders are not something to just get over. They pretty much are serial killers. I'm pretty sure there's a banned Peppa Pig episode because it's about not being afraid of spiders. Don't tell Australians to get over snakes and spiders.