By _dopey_ - 17/05/2009 17:34 - United Kingdom

Today, I spilt boiling tea all over my stomach and left leg, so I went to the hospital to get it checked out. They said I wouldn't be able to expose it to the sun for the next two months. I'm going to Barbados tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 976
You deserved it 7 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xxPrettyJane 0

Just wear a one-piece (if you're a girl)! If you're a guy, just keep a t-shirt on. it's not that bad. You can still have fun :D

FlyMeAway 2

The doctors have a reason for things. They don't prescribe you or advise you just to make your life harder. I don't see why anyone would thumb your comment up.

Comments

#41- I agree that the OP simple held the O down too long, but we point out the mistakes so that people will learn. The English language is butchered too often to simply let it go. If no one corrected the mistakes they would be adapted as legitimate, and that is not okay with me.

lovelyxo 0

HAHAH that is definetely something I would do. I'm so sorry that completely sucks, but I'm sure you'll figure something out. wow, that would be such an awkward tan if you wraped it.

hmmm... i guess u could keep it covered... by wearing longer shorts or something... and keep a t-shirt or tank top on... unless its all over ur leg :( FYL.

cheerfreaakk 0

aay, it's not so bad. so what your stomach won't get tan. back home people won't be paying attention to your stomach and left leg. hey no worries have funnn get a nice tan on your face and arms:)

cheerfreaakk 0

aay, it's not so bad. so what your stomach won't get tan. back home people won't be paying attention to your stomach and left leg. hey no worries have funnn get a nice tan on your face and arms:)

Osakhomen 0

So you spit boiling tea on your leg and stomach? So you're mouth is probably burned to, because it's much more sensitive than your skin on your leg/stomach. Just wear linen pants while on vacation.

xxPrettyJane 0

#49-- really? tell me what i took it to mean

That sucks!!! The weather is so nice here atm! FYL

I'm afraid to tell you it is night right now and i'm boiling so you kno the days are hott