By Anonymous - 30/10/2011 13:16 - United States

Today, I spent two hours driving all over town looking for a store that sold pumpkins. When I finally found some, I was charged ten dollars per pumpkin. Later, I went to my town's annual Halloween festival and discovered they were giving pumpkins away for free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 082
You deserved it 9 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi who buys pumpkins when people leave them out on there porch for free

Naomimi_fml 6

I know right! Why adopt a child when they roam the streets alone on Halloween... for free?!

Comments

RrubiksCuber 6
Alexisthebestest 16

I hope sirin moderates your comment. And op that just sucks I wish I could find free pumpkins.

Ydi who buys pumpkins when people leave them out on there porch for free

LiveLaughFML 10

I know right! Who buys Welcome mats when people leave them on their front steps for free?

Naomimi_fml 6

I know right! Why adopt a child when they roam the streets alone on Halloween... for free?!

Epsilonyx 15

**** it, let's all just take everything on Halloween! IT'S ALL FREE!

Let's see how much I can fit in my pedo-van!

^ you mean ice cream truck, right? *winks awkwardly*

Of course! What was I saying? *winks slightly more awkwardly and does a cheesy 1980's point with finger*

what do the 1980s have to do with a finger point?

swheat25 5

Pointing is fun. Everything goes with a point.

enonymous 8

I usually grab the pumpkins with the most holes and put them in the microwave for a minute. I love halloween... Kids come to my house willingly, they finally accept my candy too

kelsey_katie 17

25 & 39. I think you just made my day.

blackheart24 10

That's because I smashed them! Muahahaha

I could imagine someone with the frizzy hair and stuff just like sit back in a chair and nonchalantly point, whatta bamf.

brettlovesgirls 4

We saw each other at a camp thing and things didn't go to well but we were still happy. At the camp thing though afterwards two older guys told her they like her and she freaked out and I told her it's nbd she has me.. She was mad for some reason. Then she had dad problems and I talked her through it but the next night she did it again so I told her to listen to the advice I gave her but she broke up with me.. Then she took me back cuz I 'changed'. Two days later she finds a guy that was nice to her and made her realize that I was mean to her a long time ago.. She breaks up again but were not over each other yet five days later a guy asks her out and she says yes. After a nine month relationship. and so I chewed her out and now I apologized through her home phone cuz her dad blocked my # and she blocked me on fb. Yuuuuppp.

Thank you for the relevent story, 129.

Thank you for the relevent story, 129.

Thank you for the relevent story, 129.

enonymous 8

Mother of God is trademark of enonymous inc.

Michael_Kelso 0

Op shoulda just grown them. That's what I did this year and it was super easy. Plus I made about $30 by selling them to my neighbors. Suckers didn't even know they were filled with nitroglycerin. Hahahaha!

sierralovesyou 0

Such a heartbreaking story.........?

brettlovesgirls 4

I felt like copy+paste, the most efficient way of saving time.

OMG it's an enonymous clone!... Or evil twin.

FML users I need your help because I'm to lazy to research this question. Where did this phrase come from (like a boss)? By the way i think it's overused but that's just me. :)

It would've taken you less time to google that tyen it would hace to type out that comment.

Adman567 9

It came from a song by the lonely island called 'like a boss'

62 this is true :( I'm sorry, but I was hoping a troll could answer it out his/her rage from my question...thank you 64

why did u wait the last minute to bye pumpkins??

LiveLaughFML 10

this wouldn't have happened if we used watermelons instead of pumpkins. watermelons are all year round.

flockz 19

why are you saying bye to the pumpkins?

Well in Florida,pumpkins rot ever so slightly faster than you other places apparantly,I live in Florida aswell and can usually expect the to rot 3-5 days after carving. I could see buying one in advance and not carving though...

xphoebex 5

#7 Why Do You Live In This World!?

Maybe you shouldn't wait til the last minute to buy pumpkins.. Edit: someone beat me to it

2ndSucks 15

2 hours looking for a pumpkin? That's kind of ridiculous.

weepingangel_fml 7

FREE PUMPKINS?! I LOVE FREE PUMPKINS! I gotta go get some. BYE!

Free pumpkins, 10$ each Fool-detecting advertising

rbr0wn 3

Because grocery stores don't carry them, right?

SirEBC 7

Lol, no it wasn't. You said grocery stores DON'T carry them. The other guy said they DO carry them. Lol.

And you clearly don't understand sarcasm?

My sarcasm radar is down. Care to explain?

SirEBC 7

Lol. I wasn't being sarcastic. I was just pointing out that that WASN'T her original point, because she clearly said that grocery stores DO NOT carry pumpkins. Lol. You guys are dumb lol.

I didn't say YOU were sarcastic I said YOU didn't understand sarcasm. And you call other people dumb? Her original point was CLEARLY sarcastic.

pie29302930 0

If you dont understand this the idk how much more stupid you can get. It's clearly sarcastic. Haha

pie29302930 0

If you dont understand this the idk how much more stupid you can get. It's clearly sarcastic. Haha

60,either you are wining at being a troll,or failing at everything else.

Why would you pay ten dollars for pumpkins? Unless they are a special type if pumpkin that's way to expensive..

It's because OP went last minute. They always jack up prices of things last minute because they know people will buy them anyway.

I always thought the opposite. They're dirt cheap at my store because they want to get rid of them. After Halloween they're useless except to the ones that know how to make pies, which aren't that many. Most buy them made already (I would think)(:

Well usually prices go down after. Like I go buy Halloween candy after Halloween because it's dirt cheap and useless after Halloween...

Haha, I've gone to get 1/2 off Halloween costumes to prepare for next year or role play;) never thought to get candy because I end up with so much anyways. But the pumpkins are super cheap at my stores right now. I can't imagine them being any cheaper other than ex: buy one get 4 free! (:

Roleplay? What? You have some closet secrets I wish to know now.