By Anonymous - 08/11/2010 01:05 - United States

Today, my Halloween costume finally showed up in the mail. Their consolation for a late delivery? A 50 cent discount. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 058
You deserved it 2 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why you don't wait until the week before to buy your costume. This is also why you pay the extra $10 or so for faster shipping.

Comments

don't worry OP you can still make it for thailand's Banquet for Monkeys which is held on the 20th of november. which is a great night for all

12, Maybe that's just Australian sense? American sense would be to wait for it to come late, and then sue for personal distress reasons.

That's what I would do! You australians are FREAKS! lol

15, it's also Canadian sense but you're right about the American sense

OrginalOwen 0

Win for lazy Halloweencustomes.com

well, us brits will wait for the mailman to come and chuck a cup of tea at them, and then politely request a refund.

how is that an FML? u don't have to pay 50 cents, FYL!!! NOT!!!

rockstatic 0

I'm calling this one a YDI because OP should have complained harder and listed the company on the post if they refused to budge. He should have started by asking for a full refund and threatening never to buy from them again.

The Asian sense would be to use it next year...

jonathanhand 0

why do bitches always talk shit about America?

I assume his costume wasn't the Flash then...

can't always cancel it. Well, you'll get ot use it soon!

recycle? no no, it would be re-using. wait no, it would be only USING, because she didn't use it before, so it can't be Reusing, just USING. Aaaahhhh much better :) sweet candy, why can't you wear make up? religious reasons?

This is why you don't wait until the week before to buy your costume. This is also why you pay the extra $10 or so for faster shipping.

Thats not always the case. I ordered a costume a month before once, but it came extremely late although i had fast shipping.

I payed an extra $10 for my iPhone to ship faster and it did not ship within 3-5 days! it took 12 days to ship PLUS the traveling time. total BS.

... at least think up something more than that.

nah. sometimes, that's all that needs to be said. but was it OP's fail, or the company's? :/

Buy some bubble gum and chew it with dissatisfaction. You've earned it.

You have it for next year! Unless it's like something that won't make sense next year... Like a Chilean Miner, a Meat Dress, or anything related to Avatar/Jackass 3D/Some other stupid movie no one will remember in a year (kidding with Avatar... sort of)

FYLDeep 25

Nobody will be forgetting Avatar will the sequels coming out. But you might have to wait two or three years for the costume to make sense again.

throw it at random ppl from across the street. you know. have some fun.

Your costume wasn't going to be a Ninja, was it?

good for u got a pistol as a marine I got my baby m281 Barrett

As a Marine you would have known it's an M82A1. So I doubt you were a Marine.

Ninja was in reference to another posting, about a t-shirt.

chelle_starlight 0

try to save it for next year...unless it is one of those slutty ones...anyone could probably try to find an excuse to wear it anytime during the year...toga, toga, toga!!

chelle_starlight 0

oops...op is a boy...haha...but still, you get my vibe...haha

what's wrong with a guy wearing a slutty halloween costume?

I have guy friends who wear the girl outfits like that. Best part is that some people really thought they were girls. 

I don't normally do this, but please! At least spell *wear* correctly.

So... Marinus... you're dutch by blood Huh? You sure look like a dutch guy! Can you speak dutch as well? ^^

haha yes all four my grandparents are Dutch, but they moved to S.Africa, and my parents were born there, and so was I. ahmm I can sort of speak it, but I can understand it perfectly :P speaking just seems so weird because it's so close to Afrikaans, and I tend to use the Afrikaans words instead :)