By 352 - 18/04/2012 20:18 - United States

Today, I somehow managed to hit my head on a first aid kit. I now have a cut on my forehead and my boyfriend just keeps laughing from the irony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 326
You deserved it 4 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But the irony in your statement isn't, because it's ironic that you wrote a comment about irony saying that irony is always funny, yet the irony in your comment wasn't funny. How ironic.

I'm sorry OP, that's ******* hilarious. If it were my husband in that situation, I'd be laughing my ass off too.

Comments

1) The irony is strong in this one. 2) You had the kit and must have tended to the cut immediately, thus preventing major harm 3) Your boyfriend's enjoying the joke even if it's on you. So, put on that bandage and laugh it off with him. :)

4) the virginity is strong in this one. 5) Thank you cpt. obvious we all know there was a first aid kit. 6)why would he not derp face.

ayyemmcee 1

The good thing about that is that you didn't have to search for something for your cut. Soo...yay?

Sorry to break it to you guys, but I don't think that is actual "irony".... It'd be ironic if say a thief stole something from some else's house, only to come back and realize that her/his house had also been stolen from. So ya, this isn't really irony as much as just really funny :D sincerely, ~Your neighborhood grammar nazi.

Er, sorry bro, your understanding of irony is lacking. Irony can mean a happening contrary to one's expectations. One wouldn't expect to be hurt by a first-aid kit, they'd expect to be healed by it. Therefore, this FML can be perceived as ironic.

GoW_Chick 14

I can see the irony of the fact that you were trying to prove you were smarter than everyone only to prove you were completely wrong

Um I'd politely beg to differ. As the comment above yours stated, I lacked the entire definition if irony. I wasn't completely wrong, but I want completely right either. Sincerely, Uh the amended grammar nazis

Of* and wasn't** sorry autocorrect can be a birch. Lol

I once banged my head while holding a first aid kit and ironing clothes, while also simultaneously welding iron. tri-irony.

THAT REALLY SUCKS AND HURTS ALOT, REMINDS ME OF THE THE TIME I CUTMY KNEE OPEN AND BLOOD AND A BIT OF FAT CELLS THAT COULD SEE CAME OUT.

Why are you screaming over the internet? Is your CAPS LOCK button still broken from your last FML?

jay75euro 0

He's laughing cause the box is made to help you with injuries n more and not hurt you or cause you pain. Lmao

fuckmebutdontfml 16

at least the solution was close by, like in your face close

Dump him. That's the solution to every problem in a relationship.

Ins0mau 20

Yes. Certainly seems like it in FML land. Anyway.

jeterman67 0

I would be laughing at myself lol that's so ironic